Focusing on Graphic Design, Content Writing and Translation for a Well-Rounded CMS Website
Category: Content Management System (CMS) Website Design and Development, Branding & Corporate Identity (CI), Content Writing and Translation
Who is the Client?
A German-Egyptian businessman and a classic cars enthusiast building a factory for classic car restoration in Borg Elarab City, Alexandria, Egypt.
What did the Client need?
The client needed to:
- develop a well-structured website targeting European clients
- create marketing material, such as business cards, CD covers and professional stationery including envelopes, letterhead, notebooks
- have someone manage the website content on his behalf
- have the content of the website written in English by a professional and translate it to both German and Arabic
How we fulfilled our Client’s needs:
We designed a website that:
- is well-structured well-branded
- contains all necessary information about the services provided by the Company in English, German and Arabic
- meets the German standards of accuracy, efficiency and simplicity
- emphasizes the importance of graphic design in promoting the Company’s services
- is optimized for search engines, written according to the latest rules of SEO
Other services provided:
- design and printing of the branding and corporate identity materials
- editing and translation of the website’s content